Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 6

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.


Nikki Threatt. Military wife to husband Ryan, Super Mom to almost two-year-old twins Kasen, Kyler and baby number 3. She juggles the needs of her children with everyday workouts to keep extra fit (she's a certified personal trainer in Texas where her family is stationed at Lackland Airforce Base), and keeping up with her school work as she gets her Masters degree. She never ceases to amaze me with her endless love and support for her family and friends. Everytime I get a text from her, which is almost daily, I am so thankful for her friendship, love,and support. She is one of my number one supports...all the way from Texas. I took the twins overnight the last time she was in Oregon so she could go out for some grown-up time and I got a little glimpse of what being a mommy to twin boys is like. I'd love to give her the weekend off to escape with her hubby before the new baby is born. Nikki, I'll walk in your shoes for a day, just say when.

I just love sharing pics of Kasen and Kyler's cuteness :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment