Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 1 of the blog challenge, I'm already behind!

Day 1.
A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


1. I'm a pretty good cook! Or at least my honey thinks so ;-)

2. I only have a few close friends, but I love those few with all of my heart and I would do anything for them, even carry a baby, if they needed me to.

3. I have to sleep with a fan on, I can't sleep without one. Both of my parents are the same way.

4. Kraft Mac and Cheese is AMAZING and I would eat it everyday if I could.

5. I get very excited when products that I normally buy are on sale :-) Like the yummy thai dragon fruit dishwasher soap that I picked up last week, 79 cents off!

6. I would die without chapstick and dental floss. You can do anything with dental floss! Besides flossing, it makes for a good hair tie in a pinch.

7. I love watching professional wrestling.

8. I'm totally embarrassed that I've put on so much weight, I'm ready to put in hours at the gym to get back to this....



9. I LOVE LUCY. No sex or drugs needed. Just pure talent.

10. I totally rock out in the car.

11. I cried when I witnessed my godson be born, it was both scary and wonderful.

12. The train that runs through the middle of Albany makes me crazy. I mean really?! Every time I even think about taking Queen either to work or back home, THERE IS ALWAYS A TRAIN. Always. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. Stupid trains.

13. I love the smell of bleach, so crisp and clean.

14. I adore a good book. There is nothing better than a book that you stay up all night reading because you just can't wait to see what happens next. Try picking up Julia's Chocolate's by Cathy Lamb. It's set in Oregon too!

15. I will lose 30lbs by my 29th birthday, September 22nd.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment