Monday, May 24, 2010

Trying Not to Get Too Excited


I didn't want to post anything about this but I just can't help it! I'm in the process of interviewing for my dream job, scheduling coodinator at Dr. Hagerty's office. He's a dentist here in Albany that is very well established and is very active in giving back to the community. I put in my resume about two and a half weeks ago and had my first interview last Tuesday. I just got the callback today to schedule a second interview, which will be this Thursday at 1pm. It will be during their lunch hour so I'm hoping that I will get a chance to meet some more of the staff. After this interview I will be waiting to see if I get asked back for a working interview, which would be so wonderful. I'm trying to not get too excited and just take it one step at a time, it's hard though, I'm excited! I can't help it! So keep your fingers and toes crossed for me and send good vibes my way Thurday at 1pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment