Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Love

Last year the most amazing thing happened in my life, I got the baby love bug! LOL! And I wasn't the one that gave birth! I'm an only child and really haven't been around babies much in my life, so I had no idea that I'd fall in love with three of the world's cutest baby boys, but I sure fell hard for them! I was out for drinks with my good friend of almost 25 years, Emily, and we were talking babies. I told her how strange it was to me that I was so in love with these little guys since the first time I laid my eyes on them. Emily said something to me that I will never forget. She said, "You feel like that because you love their Moms so much". Emily had hit the nail on the head. I love those boys so much because I love their Moms so much. It's a simple explanation really, I don't know why I didn't figure that out for myself lol. I love you all!

Nikki and the twins, Kyler and Kasen


Lindsey and Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment